And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Notify of
guest
62 Tributes
Inline Feedbacks
Debbie Dobbs
Debbie Dobbs
4 months ago

Sharon, was more than a church aunty to me, she was like a mother. Never missed a birthday and on Christmas, she would make sure I go back to London with more food than I could carry. Aunty Sharon was a loving, caring, kind hearted, God fearing woman whoโ€™s missed deeply. Rest in eternal peace until we meet again. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Sarah
Sarah
4 months ago

Sharon, I will always remember your warm smile the 1st time I met you, you welcomed me into your family home. You supported me in my teenage years, encouraging me with words of wisdom, motherly conversations and your warm smile.

Pastor sutcliffe and family my thoughts are with you all during this timeโค

Sharon you will be missed deeply, Rest in Eternal Peace๐Ÿ•Š ๐Ÿ’

Godfred
Godfred
4 months ago

we missed you mum your soul will rest in perfect peace.

Thelma
Thelma
4 months ago

Such a lovely lady,, always wear a smile. Gone but not forgotten. May your soul rest in peace Sharon.๐ŸŒบ

Ryan Brown-Edwards
Ryan Brown-Edwards

Momma Sutcliffe ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
Gone But Never Forgotten

May you rest in eternal peace
๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน ๐ŸŒน

Sonia and Pixley
Sonia and Pixley
4 months ago

You may be gone from our midst; however, you havenโ€™t gone from our hearts. We will always remember you. We are so glad we had the chance to know you, even though it was for a short while.

๏ปฟYou were visible and active, you were friendly, you had a welcoming personality. You ran the race God set before you. Rest in eternal peace until we meet again.

Jennifer
Jennifer
4 months ago

The last time that I saw Sis Sharon was Easter Sunday.
I remember it well because I wanted to quickly touch base with her but couldn’t because of social distancing and she already had a few people around her.

We greeted each other warmly with quick waves and warm smiles.
I left church somehow feeling like I ‘missed out’ on that day.
Only knew Sis Sharon for a short while but her warmth and smiles ‘drew you in’.
Until we meet again xx

Dwane Mckoy
Dwane Mckoy
4 months ago

Warmth, laughter, Safety and many more great attributes Sharon held. I had the privilege of not only meeting this wonderful women of God, but was able to call her mom! The impact you’ve had on my life has been phenomenal. Rest in Eternal Peace๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Joyce
4 months ago

A woman of the most high God ; her warmth , smile gentleness ; loved by all and a heart for ministering to children. We will truly miss you and on behalf of Corporate Womens Ministry we pay our deepest condolences and heartfelt love to Pastor Peter ; Rachael, Marie ,all of the family and church family. rest in eternal peace around the throne of his majesty. โ™ฅ๏ธโค๏ธ

Lloyd Crooks
Lloyd Crooks
4 months ago

One of the greatest example of a Christian woman I have ever met

Karen Tullett
Karen Tullett
4 months ago

Dear sis Sharon I had so little time to get to know you personally but in the short time I spent with you a beautiful humble Godly woman shone through. You have run your race. You are home. Rest in eternal peace you will be missed by many ๐Ÿ™

Juney Barnes-Brown
Juney Barnes-Brown
4 months ago

So missing your lovely warm smile and banter sis Sharon. May you rest in eternal peace, until we meet again. God bless all the family. Praying for continued peace health and strength at this time.. from sis Juney x

1 2 3 6